Wednesday 31 January 2018

Winners - January Theme Challenge


Thank you to everyone who participated in our January Theme Challenge.
We had many beautiful entries, making it a tough decision,
but the Design Team has selected the following as our winners.  
Please join us in giving a round of applause to...


WINNER

#10 Mavricne ideje
We love her Fairy and homemade background looks fantastic.




HONORABLE MENTIONS
 (listed in order of submission)


#5 Rosi
Lovely Fairy. Great job with the colouring and we like the embossing around the image. 


#11 MAGIC ART
A really beautiful and magical card and adorable Fairy.


#13 Susan B
She made the perfect background for such a magical image of the Fairy.


#18 Moje drobtinice
This is beautifully framed and the shimmer is the perfect touch for a lovely Fairy.



Congratulations to you all!  We hope you'll enjoy displaying our winners' badge on your blog.  You may collect it from the Badges tab at the top of the page here.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Honorable Mentions - I'm thrilled. Congratulations to the Winner and to my fellow Honorable Mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for picking me and well done to everyone else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for chossing my card for one of the Honourable Mentions. I'm very happy for selection. Congratulations to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for picking my card! - This makes me so happy!
    Congratulation to everyone else!
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete