Saturday 8 October 2016

October Colour Challenge and DT CALL

A quick reminder that we're having a DT Call - details below:

DESIGN TEAM CALL

Before we get to our challenge details, you'll have noticed that we are looking to add some new members to our Design Team in 2017. The challenges this month are:

  • Week 1 - Sketch
  • Week 2 - Colours
  • Week 3 - Theme
  • Week 4 - Technique
  • Week 5 - Pick a Previous

If you wish to be considered for the DT, you must take part in AT LEAST THREE of the FIVE challenges this month. Simply add the letters, DT, after your name on your entry submission. Please remember that our challenge is for CARDS only - no tags, bags or gifts.

We will contact successful applicants during November. The new DT members will join the team in January 2017 with a revamped 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.

And now I'll return you to our regular post.

**************
Hello there,
It's the second Saturday of October and this could only mean one thing - our colour challenge! Hope you will like the colours we have chosen for you. :)



Here's some inspiration from the team:




Cheer - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems




We're looking forward to seeing what you can do with these colours!  You have until midnight British Summer Time/7:00 p.m. Eastern time Friday 14th October to link your card.  Happy crafting!


****************

4 comments:

  1. The cards of the design team are so wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing this really challinging color combination (at least for me :-))
    I had a lot of fun playing around with it!

    Kind regards,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed adding DT after my name on my two posts. I was trying to figure out how to remove and re add but I have no clue how to fix my error. I want to be considered for the 2017 DT. Is it to late to fix my error? I have posted two images one for each of the first two challenges.

    Thanks
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda no problem, we will consider you for our DT spots. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much. I really do want to follow the rules, I just missed that part. lol Blonde moment. ;) Love seeing what everyone is creating. I'm also loving the challenges. It's making me step up my card game. :)

    ReplyDelete