Wednesday 3 February 2016

Winners - January Theme

I did enjoy seeing all your lovely cards for my Christmas Candles/Lanterns theme last week - the thumbnail display was very pretty.  As always, you guys made it very hard to pick a winner. Indeed, it was so hard, that we actually had a three-way tie for the top spot.  So, without further ado, here are the winners:
WINNERS
(in order of submission)



This is such a cute Christmas card.  One layer too!
Love the mice choristers around the Christmas lantern.



We really like the candle and stand, and the lovely halo behind the candle.
Clean, simple and just beautiful!



There is so much detail on this card.  
The Christmas lantern is so beautiful and we love the pine detail too!

As we had three joint winners, there are no Honourable Mentions this week.

Before I go, I'd like to remind you that there's still time to take part in this week's challenge. I've picked FOILING/GILDING and at the time of writing, it looks like it's a real challenge too! There are only three cards on thumbnail.  Come on!  Give it a go - it really is very easy and looks so lovely. If you don't have foil/gilding flakes in your stash - I'm perfectly happy to accept the use of foil peeloffs!!!


You've got until midnight (GMT) Friday 5th February to join in!


3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! Still pinching myself! Thank you so much ladies for picking my card as a winner. And congratulations to Marina and Andreja - your cards are awesome ladies.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this honor, I am Happy :-))
    Congrats to Marina and Sharon!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! Congrats to Andreja and Sharon and thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete