Wednesday 29 July 2015

Winners - July Theme Challenge

Thank you for playing along with our July Theme Challenge.
Now, it's time to announce our Winner and Honourable Mentions:

Winner of the July Theme Challenge

We are having a tie at the top again and therefore I am happy to announce two winners.

She

and

Jaqueline

Honourable Mentions
(in order of submission)

Kim

Meg

Congratulations and don't forget to pick up your badge and display it on your blog.

There's still plenty of time to take part in the July Technique Challenge:


We hope that you will join us!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your winner - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving my card an 'honorable mention'!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for giving my card an honorable mention

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card as a winner...it has made me smile :) xx

    ReplyDelete